Sunday, July 26, 2009

Disco Curtis



Last summer when I was down in Texas I met three guys that played worship a lot for the church. I always saw and heard them practicing for their own band and I never really gave much thought about it. Well, now they have added a fourth member and have began playing their own music around the Dallas area. They all just graduated high school and look to be a really exciting up and coming band. They have a pop/rock/emo sound to them and opened for Metro Station a few nights ago at Six Flags. They only have four original songs out to my knowledge and a cover of Lady Gaga's Just Dance which is really good. Give them a listen and let me know what ya think...these are 30 second clips you can also check out their myspace page for full songs... www.myspace.com/discocurtis


Just Dance mstr 1 - Disco Curtis


Ashley - Disco Curtis


Surprise Me - Disco Curtis


Breaking Hearts.mp3 - Disco Curtis

No comments: